Thursday, July 27, 2006

Introductions


Beginnings are always a little awkward for me. Besides a few short newsletters here and there, I haven't written more than an email since my undergrad. As a phlegmatic-meloncholy, I'm definately not very ceremonial. I'm tempted to jump right into blogland and let you know what's on my mind today. But I figure I should at least catch everyone up on who's who: I am Jen, just turned 31, mom of Samuel, 3, and Levi, 3 months. I've been married to Mike, the most wonderful man I know, for 10 years. We live in Washington DC. Hopefully this blog will be a place to let you in on all the wonderful and crazy experiences that come from spending roughly 12 hours (sometimes more!) a day with little ones. One thing is for sure: my life is not boring. Hope my blog isn't!

No comments: