Monday, September 08, 2008

After only 10 days of School...

... Sam has a runny nose.



And so begins the war against the common cold.



Common Cold: 1
Jen: 0



So, here's my gameplan: I'm regularly disinfecting our home (counters, doorknobs, light switches, toys...). Upon returning home I require all hands to be washed. When I remember, I use waterless handwash on the kids and myself when we're out, especially if I give them snacks. I'm going to start Sam on AirBorne Jr., and find out if Levi can also take it. We're all going to get flu shots. And every night I pray that we'd all stay healthy.



I don't know if all this will help. I'll let you know.



On a lighter note, here are some fun pictures:

Check out this cutie! He's not crawling yet, but he's starting to scoot just a little if there's something he's trying to reach. And can you make out those pearly whites? They came in about 2 weeks ago.


Rub-a-dub-dub, three boys in a tub...




And I couldn't resist including this one:

No comments: