Wednesday, April 30, 2008

On A Happier Note

Nate is growing faster than I can keep up with. I don't know how much he now weighs, but he's in mostly 6-9 month clothing! He's all hands, too - if he's on my lap at the table he tries to grab for things. He's a happy little guy.

We started potty training Levi! OK, truth be told I started and then stopped. And I know this is a dangerous thing to do. I'm not sure exactly what derailed us, but we were off to a good start last week, and I plan to continue in the coming days. Levi kept talking about going to the potty several times a day, and in the course of pulling out warm weather clothes he found some Wiggles underpants. Prime opportunity, I thought. We spent two mornings with him in several pairs of Wiggles undies. He did ok, filling his little pot once or twice, but we've got a ways to go.















We tried to get Sam and Levi to model the Mexican shirts they wore to church last Sunday, courtesy of Uncle Dave and Aunt Kelly. Here's the best shot we got - doesn't exactly showcase the shirts, but nice to be in the picture with them. :)

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Those are some cute boys, Jen. Love the Wiggles pants, too :) Good luck on the potty training!

Jess said...

I couldn't help but think of you this morning. The girls awoke at 5:30am yesterday and 5:10am this morning. To keep from screaming and complaining, I immediately had to say out loud, "Thank you God for the birds chirping outside, thank you for my healthy babies, and thank you for Jen who is probably awake right now too." It made me smile - and made it a little easier peeling myself from my cozy, warm comforter :)