Friday, June 13, 2008

Thoughts on the last day of school

I asked Sam today (his first day of summer vacation) what he would miss about school. He didn't come up with anything, but then I thought of a more interesting question: what wouldn't he miss? He looked me in the eye and said, "I don't like being away from you so much. Do you know why? Because I love you."

That makes it all worth it.

By the way, I realize it has been ridiculously long since my last post. You see, my hubby is now on his summer schedule, which means he holds relatively normal work hours as opposed to the crazy hours he works during the school year. Hence, I now have a life, and don't have much time to post. Which is a good thing for my life, but not for my blog. But a more thorough update is coming soon!

2 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Awwww that is darling

Corey Godzwa said...

hey there!!! he is so grown up!!
that was sweet..



jen, can you email me when you get a chance, i've lost all my contacts, trying to update my outlook again.
love ya!
Corey